Start Date: November 1st
Be a part of a fun and exciting industry in the most beautiful part of the world! Wedding planning in Whistler is an extremely busy industry and the right candidate will excel at the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Must be a self-starter and think outside the box in regard to decision making and problem solving.
- Must think on their feet and are comfortable creating new and interesting planning ideas for current and future clients.
- Must have a passion for events and weddings and 5+ Years of planning large events. Attention to detail is imperative when executing a seamless wedding event.
- Must have excellent customer service skills – our clients are planning one of the most important days of their lives so it’s very important to have a great skillset as it pertains to exceptional customer service as well as excellent communication skills.
- Must be well organized and can keep track of key details for each individual wedding leading up to the event. Must have the ability to effectively manage multiple accounts at a time.
- The right candidate will thrive on a logistics basis and timeline creation to ensure that all of the vendors involved in the event are arriving and departing on time in accordance to the schedule of the wedding day.
- This role is also responsible for maintaining the Photography and Videography library for the company and will be required to maintain and grow the social media accounts for Weddings by Bluebird: Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Must be available on the day of the wedding/event as project manager to oversee and aid in event set up, execution and tear down. **must be physically able to do some heavy lifting/moving of decor etc.
- Must respond to all new online and phone inquiries for potential/future clients.
- Ability to work independently from home or elsewhere
- 5+ Years of Planning and Executing Large Scale Events
- Proven track record in Social Media Account Management of Business Accounts
- Self-starter and Logistics Wizard
- Must own a vehicle
- Excellent and Professional email communication
If this sounds exciting to you please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday October 18th
Only shortlisted as candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your interest in this role.